VSFS:B_SPr_A2 Administration Law A 2 - Course Information
B_SPr_A2 Administration Law A 2University of Finance and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Pavel Mates, CSc.
Department of Regional Development and Public Administration - Departments - University of Finance and Administration
Contact Person: Ing. Barbora Ptáčková
- B_SPr_A1 Administration Law A 1
The requirement for the completion of this course is completion of the course B_SPr_A1.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Students have knowledge of the subsystem of administration law i.e. administration process. They are able to apply a fundamental code in the field of the administration code and solve also procedures defined in the special acts. They orient in decision-making practice of administration authorities and practice of the administration courts.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will get acquainted with the basic principles of administrative procedural law. They will learn to apply the administrative rules and will be guided by the decision-making practice of the administrative bodies and the case-law of the administrative courts.
- 1. History of legal regulation of administration proceedings in our country 2. Administration procedural law- basic terms. 3. Basic principles of activities of administration authorities. 4. Subjects of administration proceedings. 5. Process of proceedings. 6. Special types of proceedings. 7. Decision making in administration proceedings. 8. Remedial and supervisory tools. 9. Enforcement. 10. Expression, licence, statement of general character. 11. Public contracts. 12. Regulation of administrative proceedings in special laws.
- required literature
- Mates,P., Starý, M. Základy správního práva procesního , Vysoká škola finanční a správní: Praha 2014
- recommended literature
- Vedral, J.: Správní řád: komentář. Praha: Bova Polygon, 2012
- Jemelka, L., Pondělíčková, K., Bohadlo, D.: Správní řád: komentář. Praha: C. H. Beck, 2016
- not specified
- Skulová S. a kolektiv: Správní právo procesní, Plzeň Vydavatelství a nakladatelství Aleš Čeněk,2017
- Teaching methods
- Lectures and seminars (focused on dealing with practical examples); in full-time study; tutorials in part-time study. Minimum compulsory seminar participation is 75% in full-time study, compulsory tutorial participation is 50% in part-time study. Additional tasks can be given to students who fail to meet compulsory participation (to the extent that will demonstrate study achievements and acquired competencies necessary for successful completion of the course).
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed with a verbal exam and credit in the form of a written test or written study. Written test of 12 questions (75% min.) or positive evaluation of min. 12 page written study is required to award the credit. Answer two of the 21 topic questions correctly is required to pass the exam.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 12 hodin KS/semestr.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.vsfs.cz/course/vsfs/winter2021/B_SPr_A2