VSFS:D_MP International project - Course Information
D_MP International projectUniversity of Finance and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Ondřej Roubal, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Ondřej Roubal, Ph.D.
Department of Finance - Departments - University of Finance and Administration
Contact Person: Lenka Pokorná
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to evaluate international research activity of the doctoral student, which is necessary for the successful completion of studies.
- Learning outcomes
- International research activity of the doctoral student. Government Regulation No. 274/2016 Coll. of 24 August 2016 on standards for accreditation in higher education. Part II, Title II, H: General requirements for doctoral degree programmes, Part I: Content of study in the doctoral degree programme: “3. Study duties in the doctoral degree programme include the duty of taking a part of study in a foreign institution for duration of at least one month or participation in a foreign creative project with results published or presented abroad or another form of direct participation of a student in an international cooperation.”
- Part of the study obligations in a doctoral study program is realize part of studies at a foreign institution at least one month or participation in an international creative project with results published or presented abroad or other forms of direct participation of students in international collaboration.
- required literature
- Molnár, Z., Mildeová, S., Řezanková, H., Brixí, R., Kalina, J. Pokročilé metody vědecké práce. Praha, Profess Consulting, s. r. o., 2012. ISBN 978-80-7259-064-3. Dostupné na: http://lsa.vse.cz/kniha/Pokrocile_metody_vedecke_prace.pdf
- recommended literature
- Geršlová, J.: Vádemékum vědecké a odborné práce. Praha : Professional Publishing, 2009. ISBN 978-80-7431-002-7
- Teaching methods
- Doctoral student's research and publishing work in international extent under a professional and methodical guidance of a supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed with credit. Credit is awarded by the Vice Rector for research and development. Requirements for credit obtaining is evidence of relevant international research activities; documents will be put in the study documentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 0.