VSFS:N_MRR Marketing in regional develop. - Course Information
N_MRR Marketing in regional developmentUniversity of Finance and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Zuzana Khendriche Trhlínová, Ph.D.
Department of Regional Development and Public Administration - Departments - University of Finance and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Kateřina Franců
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- After study of this course will be student able to characterize the role of public marketing and its use in the public domain. Students will be able to definate public management and its specifics in public sector. These knowledges and experiences can by applicated in everyday management of public sector.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able after the course: - to define marketing mix, marketing concept, research and methodoly of the work with information i territorial marketing - to define main tools of communications that can be used in marketing strategies
- This sylabus is determinated to the study of the present study programm, the structure of the courses for the distanted study is fixed in the methodic papers. Structure of the courses: 1. Introduction to the problematic, presentation of the basic thermes 2. Specifics of public marketing. 3. Comparation of marketing approaches in different administration systems. 4. Marketing mix, 8P. 5. Marketing researche. 6. Target groups. 7. Marketing kcmmunikation. 8. Methodology of work with information in public marketing. 9. Communication and communication tools. 10. Marketing strategy. 11.Comparation of marketing praxes on local level . 12. Comparation of marketing praxes between regions and natipnal EU units.
- required literature
- FORET, M. Marketingová komunikace, 2. vydání, Computer Press, Brno 2008, 464 s.
- JANEČKOVÁ, L., VAŠTÍKOVÁ, L.: Marketing měst a obcí, Praha, GRADA 1999,
- recommended literature
- WRIGHT G.,NEMEC J. Management veřejné správy: Teorie a praxe, Bratislava (NISPAcee) 2002
- KHENDRICHE TRHLÍNOVÁ, Zuzana. Partnerství v rozvoji obcí, měst a regionů. Praha: Auditorium, 2014, 233 s. ISBN 978-80-87284-44-5.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures and seminars in full-time study; tutorials in part-time study; compulsory seminar participation is 75% in full-time study, compulsory tutorial participation is 50% in part-time study. Theoretical approaches presented at lectures will be completed by the preparation of the case study. Students that are not present enough on the lectures and seminars can receive and extra seminar work to confirm their knowledge of the course.
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed with a credit. A specific written study (60 points minimum) is required to award the credit. The themes and conditions of the written case study are presented at first lecture and they are published at is.vsfs.cz at Students documents.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 12 hodin KS/semestr.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.vsfs.cz/course/vsfs/summer2024/N_MRR