VSFS:D_PV_2 Presentation of research 2 - Course Information
D_PV_2 Presentation of research 2University of Finance and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Mojmír Helísek, CSc.
Department of Finance - Departments - University of Finance and Administration
Contact Person: Lenka Pokorná
- D_PV_1 (Presentation of research results 1)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The course objective is to improve the doctoral students' presentation skills. Students should be able to defend the research results successfully (emphasis is put on technical aspects of preparing a presentation, presenting presentations, follow-up discussions, responses to the questions, etc.). Next objective is to obtain expert content suggestions for the research.
- Learning outcomes
- Students should be able to defend the research results successfully
- The second presentation of the research results at a discussion seminar of the doctoral students or PhD students conference at VŠFS.
- required literature
- Plamínek, J:: Komunikace a prezentace: umění mluvit, slyšet a rozumět. 2. dopl. vyd. Praha : Grada, 2012. ISBN 978-80-247-4484-1.
- Hierhold, E.: Rétorika a prezentace. 7. aktualizované vydání. Praha : Grada, 2008. ISBN 978-80-247-2423-2
- recommended literature
- Reinhart, S. M.: Giving academic presentations. Michigan : University of Michigan, 2002. ISBN 978-0-472-08884-3
- Teaching methods
- Doctoral student's individual work in preparing a presentation under the methodological and professional guidance of a supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed with credit. Credit is awarded by the Vice Rector for research and development on the basis of the presentation done by a doctoral student, and after submitting it to the Vice Rector. The presentation will be inserted into the IS. Assessment methods and criteria are the same for full-time and combined studies.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: prezentace.