VSFS:BA_GL_5 German Language 5 - Informace o předmětu
BA_GL_5 German Language 5Vysoká škola finanční a správní
- 0/2. 12 hodin KS/semestr. 3 kr. Ukončení: z.
- JUDr. Mgr. Tomislav Potocký, Ph.D.
Katedra jazyků (FES) - Katedry - Vysoká škola finanční a správní
Kontaktní osoba: Ivana Plačková
- BA_GL_4 German Language 4
The requirement for the completion of this course is completion of the course BA_GL_4.
- Omezení zápisu do předmětu
- Předmět je otevřen studentům libovolného oboru.
- Cíle předmětu
- Course objectives:
This course aims to further enhance students’ communication skills in the four language domains listening, speaking, reading and writing. Using a variety of classroom activities and multimedia, students will receive intensive practice in spoken and written German. They will become familiar with the basic concepts of German grammar and learn how to communicate confidently in a wider range of social situations including more formal interactions and simple professional contexts. The course also gives a general introduction to German society and culture. • Upon completion of the course, the student should be able to deal with simple everyday situations in German such as • talking about family and relatives, • ordering food,• telling the time, • arranging appointments, • discussing university life • talking about professions and hobbies
- Výstupy z učení
- After completing this course, the students will: 1) have a language proficiency corresponding to Level A1.2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, 2) have a basic knowledge and understanding of essential grammatical structures of German and an ability to use them to communicate in German in a wide range of various everyday situations, 4) have some knowledge of relevant aspects of German culture and society.
- This sylabus is designed for both full-time and part-time study programme.
- Seminars' content:
- 1-2. U.6: Part A: „Zimmer gesucht - und gefunden“ (Speech act: Wohnsituation junger Leute)
- 3-4. U.6: Part A: Grammar: Partizipien von regelmäßigen Verben
- 5-6. U.6: Part B: „Zimmer eingerichtet“ (Semantic field: Möbel)
- 7-8. U.6: Part B: Grammar: Grammar: Partizipien von unregelmäßigen Verben
- 9-10. U.6: Part B: Speech act: Leben in der WG
- 11-12. U.6: Part C: „Endlich ein Zimmer“ (Speech act: Haushaltführung)
- 13-14. U.6: Part C: Grammar: Wechselpräpositionen
- 15-16. U.6: Part C: Speech act: Zimmerbeschreibung
- 17-18. U.7: Part A: „Kleider machen Leute“ (Reading comprehension: öffentliche Aufschriften)
- 19-20. U.7: Part A: Grammar: Imperativ (formell: Wir/Sie)
- 21-22. U.7: Part B: „Pass auf, der läuft ein“ (Semantic fields: Farben + Kleidungsstücke)
- 23-24. Revision: credit test
- povinná literatura
- Braun, Birgit; Doubek, Margit; Fügert, Nadja et. al.: DaF kompakt neu A1: Kurs- und Übungsbuch mit MP3-CD. Stuttgart: Klett, 2016. – ISBN 978-3-12-676313-4. L2-6, p. 19-57 (coursebook
- Výukové metody
- Teaching methods: Seminars in both types of study (full-time students and part-time students). The explanation of grammar and vocabulary items will be immediately followed by practical exercises - individual work, work in pairs, group work. Special focus will be given to the evaluation of students' progress.
- Metody hodnocení
- Assessment methods:
The course is completed with a credit.
SPECIFICATION OF REQUIREMENTS FOR CREDIT
1 OBLIGATORY PARTICIPATION IN LESSONS The extent of obligatory participation in lessons has been stipulated as follows: 75% applies to full-time students. The subject is assessed based on the student's results in the Credit Test. It testifies to the fulfilment of study obligations.
2 CREDIT TEST Reaching the result of minimum 30 points out of 50 points (maximum) is the precondition to gain the credit. The student is entitled to one regular attempt and he/she can do two resits to pass the Credit Test with the lecturer assigned to him.
Note: The students who will be convicted of fundamental violation of the Study and Examination Code while writing the Credit Test (namely the forbidden use of mobile phones, spy pen cameras etc.) will automatically get the assessment “---“ (i.e. failed).
3 INSUFFICIENT ATTENDANCE In case of insufficient attendance between 75-40%, the assessment “administrative - “ will be entered into the IS and the person concerned automatically loses one attempt to sit the test. The seminar attendance less than 40 % means that the student didn't meet the minimum required study obligations and the credit rating to the notepad in IS reads as follows: “absolutely insufficient attendance“ and the student will be entitled to one sit only. 4 STUDENTS WITH INDIVIDUAL STUDY PLAN The students with the approved Individual Study Plan (ISP) are obliged to get in touch with their lecturer in three weeks’ time since the beginning of the term at the very latest in order to agree alternative ways of fulfilling their study obligations due to optional attendance. In case the student verifiably neglects this obligation, the credit rating to the notepad in IS reads as follows "non-contact ISP" and the student will lose one sit to pass the test. The students who were given the status of ISP on the course of the running term are obliged to contact lecturer assigned to them in 14 days at the very latest.
- Vyučovací jazyk
- Navazující předměty
- Další komentáře
- Předmět je dovoleno ukončit i mimo zkouškové období.
- Statistika zápisu (nejnovější)
- Permalink: https://is.vsfs.cz/predmet/vsfs/zima2023/BA_GL_5