VSFS:B_BSeEM Bachelor Seminar EM - Course Information
B_BSeEM Bachelor Seminar EMUniversity of Finance and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Mgr. Jaromír Tichý, Ph.D., MBA
Department of Economics and Management - Departments - University of Finance and Administration
Contact Person: Dita Egertová
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The student is able to work out the Assignment of Bachelors´thesis (BT) and the Intention to BT. The student will be ready by the end of the course to work out the bachelor´s thesis within a subsequent subject Bachelor Project 1. During the course in seminar classes students will be taught to respect author’s ethics as well as the quality of creative professional work.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will prepare a Bachelor Thesis and a Bachelor Thesis Thesis, which will be submitted to the lecturer of the Bachelor Seminar with the signature of the Lecturer.
- 1. Meaning of BT, requirements for professional level 2. General structure of BT 3. Procedure for selecting the topic of the BT, processing of the BT 4. Principles and procedure for elaboration of the BT Plan 5. Information sources and resources 6. Methods of professional work, creation of text BT 7. Tools of student work 8. Formal form of the BT 9. Illustration in BT 10. Structure of the Form of BT 11. Ethics of creative work, links and quotes 12. Conclusion of the BT, completion of the BT and defense (presentation)
- required literature
- VŠFS. Rozhodnutí rektorky č. 284/2022: Bakalářské a diplomové práce. Praha, 2022.
- ŠIMÚNEK, Miroslav. Metodický pokyn prorektora pro legislativu a studijní programy č. 4/2022: Metodika vypracování bakalářské a diplomové práce pro studenty 2. ročníků Bc. studia (B22) a 1. ročníků NMgr. AR 2022/2023 a 2023/2024. Praha: VŠFS, a.s., 2022.
- TICHÝ, Jaromír a Jan EMMER. Zpracování bakalářské a diplomové práce. [online]. Praha: VŠFS, 2020. 2. přepracované vydání. ISBN 978-80-7408-205-4.
- recommended literature
- BIERNÁTOVÁ, Olga a Jan SKŮPA. CITACE.COM. Bibliografické odkazy a citace dokumentů dle ČSN ISO 690 (01 0197) platné od 1. dubna 2011 [online]. Zlín, Brno, 2011 [cit. 2012-10-02]. Dostupné z: http://www.citace.com/soubory/csniso690-interpretace.pdf
- Teaching methods
- Seminars in full-time study; tutorials in part-time study; compulsory seminar participation is 75% in full-time study, compulsory tutorial participation is 50% in part-time study. If contact teaching and consultation in the personal presence of the student in full-time and combined form of study will be impossible, teaching is replaced by distance form of study.
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed by a credit on the basis of submission of the Bachelor Thesis and the text of the Bachelor Thesis Intent (both approved by the signature of the Bachelor Thesis Supervisor). Credit is granted exclusively by the teacher teaching the subject, not by the bachelor thesis supervisor. Submission The assignment of the bachelor's thesis and the intention of the bachelor's thesis is by inserting the subject B_BSeEM - Bachelor Seminar EM by inserting it into the Submission Office. The conditions for successful completion of the course by ISP students are the same.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin KS/semestr.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.vsfs.cz/course/vsfs/summer2024/B_BSeEM