VSFS:D_DisP_1 Dissertation project 1 - Course Information
D_DisP_1 Dissertation project 1University of Finance and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Ondřej Roubal, Ph.D.
Department of Finance - Departments - University of Finance and Administration
Contact Person: Lenka Pokorná
- D_PV_1 Presentation of research 1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The course objective is to prepare the first part of the doctoral thesis in accordance with the PhD student's Individual Study Plan.
- Learning outcomes
- the first part of the doctoral thesis in accordance with the PhD student's Individual Study Plan
- Writing of the first part of the doctoral thesis under a professional and methodical guidance of a supervisor.
- required literature
- Richter, A.: Co je dobré vědět o psaní diplomové či disertační práce. Liberec : Technická univerzita v Liberci, 2008. ISBN 978-80-7372-406-1.
- Lindawati. Cracking a Ph.D.: Revelation of 5 Stages in Doctoral Journey. Springer, 2018, ISBN- 978-9811095436
- recommended literature
- Lester, J. D.: Research paper handbook: your complete guide. 3rd. ed. Culver City : Good Year Books, 2005. ISBN: 978-1-59647-076-7
- McMillan, Kathleen. How to Research & Write a Successful PhD. Pearson, 2013. ISBN 9780273773917.
- Teaching methods
- Doctoral student's individual work in writing a doctoral thesis under the methodological and professional guidance of a supervisor. Particulars of the doctoral thesis are contained in the Instruction of Vice Rector for Research and Development "Content and formal requirements of a doctoral thesis at VŠFS."
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed with credit. Credit is awarded by the supervisor, based on submission of the first part of the doctoral thesis and follow-up consultations.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 0.