VSFS:D_SZDZ State final doctoral exam - Course Information
D_SZDZ State final doctoral examUniversity of Finance and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: DZk (doctoral examination).
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Ondřej Roubal, Ph.D.
Department of Finance - Departments - University of Finance and Administration
Contact Person: Lenka Pokorná
- D_DisP_1 Dissertation project 1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Final doctoral state examination concludes a study part of the doctoral program. Successful completion of the study is further subjected to the fulfillment of publication duties, involvement in research and a doctoral dissertation thesis defense.
- Learning outcomes
- concluding a study part of the doctoral program
- The subjects, such as Financial institutions and their management, Theory of financial markets and their stability analysis, and an elective course chosen according to the doctoral student's Individual Study Plan are part of Final doctoral state examination.
- recommended literature
- Geršlová, J.: Vádemékum vědecké a odborné práce. Praha : Professional Publishing, 2009. ISBN 978-80-7431-002-7
- Liška, V.: Doctorandus: průvodce budoucích Ph.D. 2. vyd. Praha : Professional Publishing, 2005. ISBN 80-86419-93-2
- Teaching methods
- The structure and process of Final doctoral state examination is set out in the Rector's decision "Final doctoral state examination and a dissertation defense at VŠFS".
- Assessment methods
- Assessment of Final doctoral state examination (complied – failed) is set out in the Rector's decision "Final doctoral state examination and a dissertation defense at VŠFS".
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 0.