VSFS:B_PJC Programming in C - Course Information
B_PJC Programming in CUniversity of Finance and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/2. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. RNDr. Jan Lánský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Jan Lánský, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Science and Mathematics - Departments - University of Finance and Administration
Contact Person: Ivana Plačková
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- B_Prg Programming
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Applied Informatics (programme VSFS, B-INF) (2)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: ISP
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
Note related to how often the course is taught: Kombinace 2 hod. prezenční a 10 hod. distanční výuky.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 12 hodin KS/semestr.
- Enrolment Statistics (summer 2012, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.vsfs.cz/course/vsfs/summer2012/B_PJC